Thursday, July 24, 2008

New to Blogging.....



Hello Family & Friends,


I thought that I would use this blog sight to help keep everyone updated on the Kirklin Family.

On Saturday, Joel turned 16! I can't believe he is that old...he can now date and drive. Wow! On Sunday, he was ordained to the office of a Priest. He also completed his Duty to God - Teacher award. We are so proud of him and how hard he has worked! The boys are at scout camp this week! I hope they are having fun. Mark is headed up there tonight! I am going to post a bunch of pictures. I hope you all visit my blog often! Love to you all!

2 comments:

Blake Family said...

Welcome to blogging. I love it. I love to see what everyone is up to. I can't believe Joel is 16, wow.

Tam said...

YEAH! You did it. You've come to the blog side! HA! I love my blog and to look at all my friends blogs. Sounds like everyone had fun at Joel's Party. Let me know if you need any help with the blogging tecnical stuff. I've figured out a trick or two.