Friday, April 10, 2009

Lost Blogger has been found.....

I feel like I have not blogged in forever and I feel like I have been missing something....big! Well here is a blurb about how life is for the Kirklins...

Jordan had major foot surgery in December. She is doing so good. Only one setback which is not bad for her. She played volleyball a couple of weeks ago an re injured her ligament in her ankle. She is suppose to be back in the boot...but you all know how she is. Her new foot is beautiful and it is feeling better every day!




















Joel is doing great! He is playing baseball and doing really great in school. Jordan, Mark and I love going to watch him play! He plays right field and a couple games ago, he made the greatest diving catch! He has come along way in the hitting department. He hit a home run against South High. We were so proud. The whole team came out to give him support.

Tyler just sang in an honors choir at the convention center. I think he was one of 10 boys in the choir. He is doing well in school and of course he loves to play his video games. He lifts weights almost everyday. He is so ready for football.

Mark is doing great. Work is going well except for the furlough days but other than that its great. We just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. Woot Woot!

I have found twitter and would love all my friends to twitter with me.

Talk with you all soon!

4 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Hallelujah "Supper K" is back. Your fans missed you. We all need the 441 on the "K family”. Keep up the good work. Glad to hear all is going well with all of you. Keep it real.

Papa Randy said...

not 441 but 411. Sorry!!

Unknown said...

I love the volleyball cake!!!!

Adrienne said...

I didn't know Tyler was a singerl
Yay!!