Monday, August 18, 2008

Jordan's 1st day of Senior Year! Class of 2009


Jordan Alexis Kirklin




I can't believe that Jordan is a senior. It really feels just like yesterday when I dropped her off at Kindergarten and the teacher had to ask me to leave....the time has flown by and I am so proud of Jordan and all of her accomplishments. She is in her 4th year of seminary, she is playing Varsity Volleyball, she has a job and she is taking really hard classes. She has AP English, AP Psychology, Government, Statistics, and Architectural Design.
We received the results from her MRI on her ankle. She has two torn ligaments. We are not sure how bad or what it means. We will see the ortho doctor as soon as we can to find out what he thinks. Jordan says she is going to play no matter what and from everything I have read, there is nothing she could do that can't be fixed. It hurts but pain is nothing new to her.

We have senior pictures to schedule and much to get ready for her senior year. I will for sure keep you posted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know Jordan's middle name is Alexis... how pretty! She is SO GORGEOUS. I'm so excited she's a senior.