Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tyler's 1st Day of School - Class of 2013!



Tyler Andrew Kirklin

Tyler loves his new shirt...it says "I'm bringing grumpy back." It has a picture of Grumpy from the 7 dwarfs. It really describes his mood lately. I think having to get up for school has put his body in shock! He is also taking a full load of classes and is planning to run for President of the student body at Chipman JH. He wants to bring back the phrase "Don't be a turkey vote for kirky!" I know it worked for Mark and I think it will work for Tyler. Ty is also taking all GATE and honors classes. From Algebra, English, Social Science to Show Choir. Tyler is a dancing singing crazy kid. I am so proudd of him for doing choir. He is my only child this year to do music. I so enjoy watching tyler sing. He is doing football 2 hours a night so needless to say he is tired and not in the mood to talk....he is for sure bringing Grumpy back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a CUTE picture of Tyler. Love the shirt. I hope he wins class prez... keep me updated!!

I'M SO EXCITED TO BE BLOG BUDDIES!! love you xoxo

Papa Randy said...

How can he bring grumpy back when is so up beat and happy? Now I could were that shirt. Well maybe not it might be a little small.